Thursday, April 10, 2008

R.I.P. LaDarius and Andre'

This past saturday, two of my friends passed away in a car accident. They went to see a movie at the RAVE theatre by the Mall of Louisiana. When they pulled out onto the ramp, a drunk driver hit them from the back,and drove off.They flipped several times, and one boy was ejected out of the car, and died instantly. The other one(Andre') slipped into a coma,and died later at the hospital. The police found the drunk driver, of course unharmed, passed out in a ditch. Please pray for their families. They're taking it really hard.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Spencer,

I am so sorry about your friends being killed. It just broke my heart when I heard about them. Kids your age shouldn't have to deal with stuff like that.

Thank God you know that they are in heaven with our Father. God will provide comfort for their family and friends in a way that only HE can. Hold on tight to the memories that you have of them... that will keep them alive in you.

If you ever need to talk about what happened to LaDarius and Andre ... I am ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS here for you.

I love you,
Nanny